Let's Get Started!
New to Epoxy Tumblers?
I always hear the question asked. "What do I need to start?"
- Tumblers, Personally we recommend the Steel Magnolia Company.
- Mod Podge
- Nitrile Gloves
- Glitter, Skip the craft store and get the good stuff.
- A cup Turner
- A full face Respirator
- Spray Paint in various colors. Rust-oleum 2X from your Walmart
- Loctite Spray adhesive. Grab this from your Local Walmart.
- Epoxy. This is always a debate and the list is extensive. I'll list Pro Marine and Faux Rizzle UV.
- Disposable Mixing Cups for Epoxy.
- Epoxy Mixing Sticks
- A Heat Gun or a Torch to pop bubbles in Epoxy.
- Butane for the torch.
- Eventually you'll want a vinyl cutter like the Cricut Maker or the Silhouette Cameo. These bundle packages from Amazon have extra goodies to help you get started.
Please understand Epoxy is a chemical and should be treated as such. Use adequate ventilation and proper PPE when working with Epoxy and understand the off-gassing takes place up to 72 hours after application. People sensitive to Epoxy should not handle cups prior to the 72 hour window. For more information on this matter please visit the Facebook group Epoxy is Not My Friend.
Some links provided in this blog are associate links. This doesn't mean you will pay more for the products, however I do earn a small commission.